Whatsapp is one of the key tools that we use to communicate with our audience here at Y Entertainment. We wanted to show you a few cool features we use to engage with and amaze people on the other side.
Whatsapp recently added the ability to format your messages in a number of ways.
1) You can italicise text in Whatsapp messages by typing a ‘_’ before and after the text and also have bold italics by typing ‘_*’ before the message and ‘*_’. This helps us to highlight important information to our guests, allowing them to read our messages quickly and effectively.
2) You can use the new typewriter font (similar to the font used for text on the website) by typing “ ``` ’’ before and after the text. We use this tool to stylise our messages and keep them in tone with our brand.
3) We can find out who speaks to us most on Whatsapp on an iOS device by going to Settings > Account > Storage Use
4) You can star important messages or messages that will be needed for reference by holding down the message and pressing the star. You will be able to view all starred messages in Whatsapp’s settings.
5) You can now share documents directly from your Google Drive and iCloud Drive into a Whatsapp chat. Tap the upwards arrow that is to the left of the text window > Share Document > select where to share a document from, including Google Drive and iCloud Drive.